Monday, February 26, 2007

New to Blogs

Well, I have been peer-pressured into starting a blog page. Not that anyone would be interested in what I have to say, besides Mallory, which don't get me wrong, is wonderful, but.....hmmm....I guess posting blogs for one wonderful person is good enough. Unless Jake and Jeremy decide to read too.. which they may.. and then what if it spreads to Kevin, and others who have blogs, and then it starts this whole new mass bloginess......I guess you convinced me, thanks Mallory and Jake. Wow, who'd have known how much fun reading, and writing blogs could be. Anyway, I've joined the blog world now. Hope you're all happy :)

2 comments:

Mallory said...

YAY! Welcome to the world of blogging! I'm so excited to see what you have to say.

Unknown said...

ohh :( I thought I convinced you too. Didn't I convince you any Tifany? Any at all?? bwah