Friday, March 2, 2007

Tired and Moody !!




Well, my plan for the day was to paint the basement of my salon so that it didn't look so sterile down there when people went to tan. But, I woke up just feeling blah. Then, when I saw my mom coming down the stairs, that made it worse..haha..She generally doesn't have anything really positive to say to me. So, she spoke, and instantly I was even moodier..haha. We went and got the paint, and I tried to do the best job I could to not let her know I was moody....but turned out she was tired too...so we just set the paint down in the basement and decided to do it Monday..haha. For those of you who don't know, we have recently added airbrush tanning to our list of random things we have decided to venture into. And Hutch should be getting his license here soon to do massages, but he doesn't know if that's what he wants to do or not. I guess we'll see once he starts. Oh, and Regina Spektor is awesome, and gorgeous !!! My mood is a lot better today, just in case anyone was scared about that...haha. I took a shower, dressed up kinda nice, and wore jewelry, so I feel very delicate..haha. Okay, I'm done rambling. Everyone have a GRAND weekend.


1 comment:

Nick said...

You and Derick are cute together