Tuesday, April 17, 2007

Read up on some interesting shiznit !

Okay, so I have a friend named Andrew, who is currently in jail. (One of Robbie's friends for those of you who keep up on my life). He has asked me to create a blog page for him, which I've done, about prison life. I think it's interesting, and insightful. Don't tell me you are not interested in knowin what goes on in there, and what life in there is like. He's providing a lot of information, and works really hard on writing these blogs, so please take a look, leave comments, ask questions for him to answer, but most of all, try not to judge him too harshly, he's a good man. He did bad things, but he's a good man underneath all that trivial shit that he's doing time for. So, please, take a look at it. The link is on my Links portion of my page, and I don't think you'll be sorry !!! As for what's new with me? Well, I'm leaving for Illinois on Friday to spend my birthday with Robbie. I will be gone until next Wednesday. Don't forget about my birthday party people !!! Everything is going well. Lenscrafters still sucks, but there's nothing I can do about that one. Anyway, enjoy Andrew's blog, and I'm finally posting again !!! Loves and kisses.

No comments: